Friday, May 20, 2011

After a long break, back to Week 1 Level 2 Exercise :
I added 2 photos.  Simber is our amazing listening dog.  She is a trained therapy dog and has been visiting the library since 2009 when she was a pup.  Simber has been a reading buddy to many children who have also learned about dog care and have been entertained by Simber's growing repertoire of skills. She is so smart she is learning to read- Okay, she mostly looks at the pictures, but she's getting there.

The next photo was taken at a program by the Nifty Heelers, a group that raises puppies for the Seeing Eye. As the older dogs showed their stuff, this little one watched and learned.

After I added the dogs, I wanted to delete a picture of a robot I had posted for no good reason, so I went to Help, learned how to get rid of pesky robots and zapped him off the site.   Then I thought of that movie, Forbidden Planet, and the next thing I knew ....

No comments:

Post a Comment